1. Levana Sophia Digital 2.4-Inch Video Baby Monitor – Any monitor will do but we love this one!
2. Ball Glass Storage Jars with Plastic Caps – Making your own baby food? Store them in these right-size-portion glass jars. Freezer safe!
4. Munchkin Bowl Set – These baby bowls with lids makes it easy to fill yourself the right proportions and take it on the go to daycare or leave it with your nanny.
5. Boon Grass Drying Rack – Where will you put all those bottles, spoons, bowls, and sanitized pacifiers? Right on this baby!
6. Tomy Lamaze Play and Grow Take Along Toy – Your little one will start to grab, and it should be something that they can easily hold on to with those little hands. Go with a soft and scrunchy toy!
7. BABYBJORN Soft Bibs – Gotta have bibs for those messes! We like to make sure theres a soft bib underneath and then pop these food bibs right over them.
8. Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush – We brush our teeth after we eat so babies should too! Brush those baby gums!
9. IKEA High Chair – Trying to save money? Get this inexpensive high chair that works just as good as any other.